RecoMed practitioners typically respond to appointment requests within an hour during the work day.
In the unlikely event you do not get a response, the RecoMed team will follow up on your behalf.
About Salome Mokgohloe
Dr Salome Mokgohloe Tshabalala is an ob-gynae in private practice. She obtained her undergraduate degree at Medunsa, and her post-graduate degree: Masters in Medicine at WITS. She is a fellow of the College of Medicine South Africa. Upon completing her studies, she spent a further 2 years in an academic institution where she sharpened her own skill further and passed down knowledge and skill by teaching the undergraduates and postgraduate medical students, she continues to supervise MMED projects at WITS.
Dr Tshabalala practices evidence-based medicine with special interest in:
- High/low risk pregnancy : vaginal and c section delivery
- Endocrine disorders in pregnancy
- Contraception for all age groups
- Infertility work up
- Menopause and post-menopausal years
- Abdominal and laparoscopic surgery
- Insertion of intrauterine device: copper T/ Mirena/ IUB
- Management of abnormal menstrual bleed
- Pap Smear and associated tests of abnormalities
Most recent recommendations
Add Your Recommendation
I enjoyed my visit. She was on time, very friendly while being professional and explained every process throughly.