Dr Quraisha Motala at Razorite Medical Centre
Dr Quraisha Motala is a Female General Practitioner practising at the Razorite Medical Centre in Rosebank. She obtained her medical degree from the University of Cape Town.
She aims to treat her patients with the utmost care, providing a holistic, intergrative approach with a focus on healing from within and out. She has a keen interest in all aspects of health care :
- Female Health ( pap smears - cervical cancer screening, family planning, breast examinations and more)
- Child health and Family Health
- Male Health
- General Medical Examinations
- Chronic illnesses ( Diabetes, Hypertension and more)
- HIV counselling and testing
- STI screening and management
- Acute Illnesses ( flu vaccines and more)
- Aesthetics ( skin care, Medical Skin Peels, Medically approved skin care range)
This practice hasn't received any reviews yet.
Medical Aids accepted, Walk-ins are welcome or call to make an appointment.
consultation: R 350 and upwards